SHUTTLE PICKUP CHANGE – August 20
Effective August 20, 2019 – All passengers on the East and West side will be picked up on Island 3. Continue to head out of Doors 513 on the East and 504 on the West.
DIA has agreed to move our pickup zone closer to baggage claim to avoid Uber and Lyft. Please see the map for the location of our new pickup zone and there will be signage coming soon, but if you have questions in the meantime please give us a call.
Drop-off will still be curbside to your airline. Again, the pick-up change takes effect August 20, if you arrive back to Denver before then pick-up is normal. From the 20th on, you can pick up a Fine shuttles at Island 3 outside Doors 513 on the East and 504 on the West.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE
- 1Pull up to the entry gate where you will be greeted by a FINE employee
- 2Choose from 3 parking options (Valet, Indoor, or Outdoor)
- 3You will be directed to the row to park in
- 4Scan in using your Park Pass account or Pull a ticket
- 5Follow signs to the Loading Row and a shuttle will meet you at your vehicle
- 6Board the shuttle. Arrive curbside at Denver International Airport!